Part of Logic Studio, Apple's all-encompassing music creating suite, Mainstage lets you adjust all your instruments and effects for an optimum live performance.
This latest update of the application means that it now supports 64-bit machines, longer file names are supported and a sampling bug has been fixed. An option to save parameter values when switching patches has also been added. If you've never used Mainstage it's designed for corodinating instruments and effects in a live stage show. It enables you to do everything from expanding your show with live loops or prerecorded backing tracks to controlling MIDI and USB devices on stage.
- Resolves several issues related to the download and installation of basic and additional content?
- Addresses a stability issue that could cause MainStage to hang during startup while initializing MIDI?
- Fixes issues that improve CPU performance and latency, particularly when using the Playback plug-in?
- Resolves an issue that prevented stereo audio input from working as expected?
- Fixes a problem that blocked sidechain input for plug-ins